Monday, July 20, 2009

Wyoming

Nick and I were able to go to Wyoming for 5 days, without the kids, a big thanks to Jentre' for that. It was Nick's 10 year high school reunion. We had a fun, enjoyable and relaxing time.
Nick cliff jumping, you know I would be doing this is I could, NOT

So we went hiking in a cave. I love to hike, and I am glad I got the experience to go in a cave once, but I could care less to go again. I did not like the dark, having to depend on flashlights, and it stunk really bad. If the scenery ever changed it would have been enjoyable, but I did not care to hike in a tunnel that all looked the same. We are going straight up in this picture, Nick liked to think that he had to help his poor pregnant wife.

The best part of the whole trip was being able to sleep in (well, going back to bed after running for me), taking a nap when I wanted, painting my nails, and reading my book. Unfortunately there were no restaurants in Lovell, so I did not get to enjoy eating out, but it is all good. Nick got to see many of his classmates, which he enjoyed. The parade, follies, fireworks, it was all good. The only thing really not good, getting a ticket for driving on an expired license, who knew those things expire.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I'm a little jealous about the hole Wyoming vacation. I loved cliff jumping and going into the caves. Yes they stunk but I think I was a little more scared of the bats!!

Chrishel said...

Thanks for coming and visiting us. I know we're busy but not that busy.

Terry Zoo said...

It was good to meet you and to see Nick again!!

Becca said...

It looked like you had a fabulous time. I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys though. You're looking great!