Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rylee


I haven't blogged in a long time. After my last post I got deathly ill, or I guess I should say pregnantly ill, where I literally layed on the couch all day, every day, for two months. Not fun. Then I was crazy enough to start training for the half marathon, so I am exhausted. And it is warm outside now, so who wants to sit inside on a computer. I would like to attempt to catch up, but that is too overwhelming, so I am going to start out slow.
Rylee lost her first tooth. I wish I knew how to post a video because it is hilarious to watch her, she pulled it out herself. Nick tied some floss around it and told her to pull on it. So she sat there and tugged on it about four times before it came out, and when it did she didn't even know it. I don't think she even knew what she was doing until Nick showed her the tooth was out. She really is too young for this. She doesn't get the excitement of wiggling the tooth to make it looser and fall out. Nick is the one who discovered it was loose and worked on it. She is just a funny girl. All she wants to do all day is play with friends. She is learning to swim, Nick has been teaching her. She is a great doggy paddler, and she can get all around the pool by herself. She has also learned to ride her bike without training wheels. She really embraces learning new things, and she has been busy.
She has also finally talked us into kicking Dreyson out of her room. Rylee likes to go to bed early and sleep in. Drey likes to stay up late and get up early. He would make Rylee stay up and read him stories, and then wake her up in the mornings. Rylee did not like it. So Drey now sleeps with Jav in their room, and Rylee loves it. She is learning to be independent and it is so fun to watch her, my little girl is getting big.

3 comments:

Cherish said...

sorry to hear that you get so sick with pregnancy, that sucks!
And you are running a marathon while pregnant?? crazy girl.

Megan said...

Rylee,I can't believe your first tooth is gone! It seems like when they start loosing teeth they start to grow up way to fast.

Becca said...

What a great post on Riley! I can't believe her tooth is gone. How long before the tooth fairy came?:) She finally got her own room. Good for her. Congrats on the new baby coming. Thats so exciting. I understand about the laying around for two months. I was always exhausted while pregnant.