I live in the most wonderful place. One of the wonderful things about it is the miles and miles of cross country ski trails. I am ashamed to admit I have never taken advantage of them until this past month, the last month of snow this year. Nick, Mackay and I went the first time. Nick did not care for it at all, and wouldn't go again. I loved it and can't wait until I can really learn how to do it (I was not moving anything like the guy who flew past me and scared the living daylights out of me).
Taylyrs 2nd scrapbook on the blog
14 years ago


5 comments:
Duh, you should have asked me. I only won first place in every ski race I entered! I haven't been for a while but I assure you I can kick some @$$ ;) I would love to go!
that sounds fun. Great exercise! I didnt know there were that many trails either until your post.
Looks like fun, and a good work out in the great outdoors. I'm not sure about the bloody heels though:). Have fun learning!
Good luck with that! I don't have the coordination for cross country skiing...so keep it up.
Good luck with that! I don't have the coordination for cross country skiing...so keep it up.
Post a Comment