Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Baby Boy

BEFORE
AFTER I decided to get his beautiful blond hair cut. Big mistake, I am still crying about it, litterally. I don't care when I get a bad hair cut, I would have taken Rylee getting her hair all cut off better than this. He doesn't even look like himself, not like my babyboy.


This is a picture after one meal. How can a child get this messy, the back of him looks as bad as the front. He loves to cheese it for the camera, at least he still has his cheesy smile. He is such a happy boy. This past week he has been so sick, and his finger got smashed in the door and got infected really bad, but through it all he is just so happy (as long as you don't touch his finger). I just love him.



7 comments:

Megan said...

He is still just as cute!! I saw him at church yesterday and I said Javyn you got your hair cut, he just looked at me with those big blue eyes. He looks like a big boy now. Too Cute!!

Cherish said...

aww, he does look different, but he still looks just as cute. atleast it will grow back fast.

The Leishman Family said...

I think he just looks like a little boy now! He's just as cute! And tell Rylee and Dreyson I said hi! And I can't wait to see what Santa Clause brings them!!!!

Unknown said...

He's so cute!! And growing up so fast!

Crystal said...

Oh I think he looks so cute!! One time I shaved Daxtons hair and he didn’t even look the same!! I was so sick about it until it grew back haha!!
Wow Rylee has gorgeous hair!! She is beautiful!! You guys make way cute babies!! :)

Becca said...

Oh that cute hair gone. I remember you at Thanksgiving loving it and not wanting to cut it. He still looks cute and the hair will grow. What a cute smile.

Amy 'n Clint said...

He does look totally different, but still a doll!