Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Things Kids Do


This is one of our many adventures over to see the horses

Today was school pictures, so I took Rylee down and Drey was already at school. Drey's teacher brought him in when I got there, and he was digging in his nose. I told him to stop so he could get his picture taken and he said "No Mom, I have a rock in my nose". His teacher said he had been digging for a while and he had played with rocks earlier. So I got him to stop digging long enough to take a picture and Nick came over when we got home, and after a lot of blowing, this is what he blew out of his nose.

8 comments:

Kami said...

GROSS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Lemkes said...

Hey Hayley,

I found your blog through Kami's! That is so gross! Parker got a piece of popcorn stuck up his nose at a football game. Boys are soooo crazy! We just started a blog:
http://www.lemkefamily.net/
Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. Hope you guys are doing well!

Holly (Anderson) Lemke

Becca said...

I wasn't sure what that was at first. I'm glad it is only a rock and that he got it out on his own, and didn't have to go to the Dr.

Crystal said...

Hey girl I found your blog on Sheenas how have you been? You look amazing and your kids are so cute! Hope your doing good!

Megan said...

Oh My Goodness. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Becca said...

Sam says, "I wonder what the rock tastes like now?"

Hayley said...

Answer to Sam, if I would have got a close enough shot you can still see the boogers on it, not kidding.

The Mrs. said...

Hi Hayley, I found your blog on Crystals and thought I would say hi! You're kids are cute! How is everything going?
www.weechgeeks.blogspot.com